Monday, September 14, 2009

Damn Ye....You still my nigga thou



Okay folks...We all have shared our views on Kanye and His outburst and I have never ever felt that he was wrong, until now. I can not believe the immaturity of my idol. On a memorial night, this drunk ass niggas offends someone who probably is a big fan of his music to make a irrelevant claim. Everyone in that room knew that Beyonce had the better video and all the viewers knew that it was complete fuckery. So what, let it ride.

Although that was outrageously uncalled for, I'm still a fan. Assholes make good music. His apology probably wasn't sincere but half of peoples aren't any way. I think sometimes we forget that these celebrities are normal people with emotions and feelings. Kanye just did what niggas do all the time. He just happened to do it at the VMA's. He cooned out for a few but he not black balled from MTV or award shows. If anything he owes black people an apology.
!!(Tune In)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment