Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day After Rehab by Euro P. Gold: THE LP

No fan fare...No Promo...No Album art...Just MY SOUL...
People...this is my baby...treat her like a diamond...I hope you all love her just as much as I do. This has been literally 9 months of work. Niggas have told me "bout time" and others have told me "don't rush perfection" and I never took it too serious. I just did what I felt was right. This whole process has taught me soo much about myself and the people who make music. No matter what genre and no matter what the person is about...when it comes to music, if it is heart felt people are gonna love it.

I have never been this confident in a while...Music is so therapeutic...got a lot off of my chest with this one...

I hope you enjoy it...keep your eyes on me...I am going to have a sit down wit my mans Tay "The Media" More where I explain lyrics and what not but for now

DOWNLOAD
DAY AFTER REHAB BY EURO P. GOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment