Saturday, August 8, 2009

Been Gone for Miniute

Yo....da fuck is good...? lol
With all jokes aside if you never read my blog again because of me being inconsistent than I wouldn't even be upset. That's what happens when you bullshit. Nevertheless, I am here making all the noise I can. Elated to tell you all that Day After Rehab is scheduled to be released via, DivShare on Tuesday. It will be released without album art and will not include a few tracks. I have let a whole summer pass without dropping any compilation form of music and that is unfair to Hip Hop. With that said I am just going to put it out. Because my buzz is wholehearted pending on the quality of music I put out. Not how banging my photos are, not how ill my blog is, and not how through my website is. It is purely about music and my ability to connect with the people. Although I am pissed about not having the photos that does not limit my success. I mean I didn't plan to have my pic on the cover anyway. When it is re-released, They will be handed out at various schools around the east coast. If you do not have a copy by September 4, 2009, then I will make it my personal duty to put a cd or a zip in your hand or inbox within the next 48 hrs. I ask of you all to help me with this one. This is my heart and soul and I believe that it has the potential to prove me to be amongst the top underground rappers.
--30--

No comments:

Post a Comment