Sunday, July 19, 2009

It never to early for a victory speach.

I have been doing a lot lately and realized that I have not said thank you to a lot of my peoples who have been holding me down...
Thanks too...
My Creator for keeping me alive durring this struggle.
Al Wats my right hand tellin me "Fuck them critics dey dnt know you dog!"
Breeze for just bieng a beautiful spirit.
Alexis for feedback
B Rook for puttin me in there with Power 99.
Danny E for the words of wisdom.
Tekniks for the free beats...I swear Ima pay you back dog...FACTS
Good Money Ent...Status...where U been @ dog?
Tay "The Media" More for doing my first blog feature.
Mz. Diva Couture for puttin Howard on Concept of School & Ms.Repeat.
Keem for puttin Vegas on Euro P. Gold.
R.J for trying to get my shit off of the ground
Rob for doing the same.
All of the blogs that show me love
nikinink.wordpress.com
tayblogs.worldpress.com
aslumblogmilionare.blogspot.com
lolitaroyale.blogspot.com
PRIMEDISCUSSION.COM
storefrontstylings.blogspot.com
IF YOU WERE NOT MENTION NO HARD FEELINGS...I GOT U the next time
I hope this list will Grow

--30--

No comments:

Post a Comment