Sunday, June 28, 2009

OUT OF BREATH

Damn....
Its been so long since I have done a post I forgot how to do my thing.
How the hell are you guys? I have been gona for a while for many reasons, Depression, Self Doubt, and just nothing to talk about. I took time to sit back and see what I really was worth out here in these streets and my value is low to MILLIONS yet to my self I am priceless. I got a chance to talk to those of the streets and see what they felt and how they felt and the response was promising because they have said I have not reached my potential and thats based on my work ethic. Yet, its good to know that when you have room for improvement and your already blessed things just become more opportune. Chance Favors the prepared mind. Nevertheless, I am still here fighting to get someone to turn my mic up...fuck it..im just going to do it myself because thats the only person that matter right???
Happiness Achieved
--30--

No comments:

Post a Comment