Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's JUNE!!!!...SHALLOW THOUGHTS

Photobucket

June is the month of new beginnings. A lot of things are in the works right now. I am convinced that this year will bring some success. June has started with just simply more networking and incorporating more talented dreamers to quest for Life Simplicity and and the Pursuit of Music. I have a single for Day After Rehab and it is called "More" it is produced by TekNIks nd I. It sure to move the crowd. It's currently in the midst of getting the approval of my listening team and is going into a Head to Head Battle with the New Ms. Repeat and 14-A as a battle for single songs. The greatest thing about being unsigned is that I don't have any restrictions on what I can put out. Shout out to RJ and Chris Coy. That's all I'm gonna say about that....HAHAHA Make the most out of your dreams while you can and tell the "DREAM KILLERS to EAT A DICK
--30--

No comments:

Post a Comment