Monday, March 2, 2009

Okay Here is the UPDATE

I know all of those who know me, have really be waiting to hear a full track done by me! I leaked Concept of School as an Unfinished but thats all I have put up. I am not telling people im coming out with music when I know I have not worked on anything. I have about 7 tracks done on the mix tape that was supposed to be done by This Thurday but I am not satisfied with them at all. So Im pusshing everything back. I just want this to be perfect. Im still building up a production list and so many different ideas come to my head everyday. I have had the hardest time sticking to a single formula to attack a market. To let the world know. The album will be titled THE DAY AFTER REHAB"(C) the mixtape The Bakers Dozen which was going to be a cover of Dilla's Dounuts is now slated to be changed completly to "Withdrawl" wich should be done April 1st! Im going back to work, shout out to The Atomics, Teknicks ,DotMatic, and GAB for the production. I promise we are about to get it in FA REAL!
ADDCIT OUTTT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment